This precious ten carat gold pendant has been crafted in sterling silver with a beautiful diamond at the centre. The Trinity Knot symbolises eternal love, with no beginning and no end. This piece has been Irish hallmarked in Dublin Castle and would make a perfect gift for someone special.
- Inspired by intricate Celtic Trinity Knot, this pendant provide a genuine connection to the beliefs and traditions of Ancient Ireland.
- Also known as the Triquetra knot or Triskell, the Trinity Knot is believed to be symbolic of natural forces: earth, air and water. On a more spiritual level, it has also been known to represent life, death and rebirth.
- The Trinity Knot symbol was adopted by the early Christians in Ireland as a representation of the Holy Trinity: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (or Holy Ghost)
- Crafted from the finest sterling silver to produce wonderful piece of jewelry
- Made in Ireland by master craftspeople
- 10 carat gold
- Gift boxed
- Height 16mm
- Includes 18" Sterling Silver Chain
- Material: Sterling Silver and 10ct Gold embedded with real diamonds
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details