9k Gold Celtic Trinity Knot Irish Pendant Necklace
The Trinity Knot symbolises eternal love, with no beginning and no end. This piece has been Irish hallmarked in Dublin Castle and would make a perfect gift for someone special.
- Inspired by intricate Celtic Trinity Knot, this pendant provide a genuine connection to the beliefs and traditions of Ancient Ireland.
- Also known as the Triquetra knot or Triskell, the Trinity Knot is believed to be symbolic of natural forces: earth, air and water. On a more spiritual level, it has also been known to represent life, death and rebirth.
- The Trinity Knot symbol was adopted by the early Christians in Ireland as a representation of the Holy Trinity: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (or Holy Ghost)
- Crafted from the finest sterling silver to produce wonderful piece of jewelry
- Made in Ireland by master craftspeople
- 9 carat gold
- Gift boxed
- Height 13mm
- Width: 14mm
- Includes 18" 9k Yellow Gold Chain
- Material: 9 Karat Gold
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details