Pamela Magee Donegal Tweed Coat - Green Herringbone
New this season our 3/4 tweed coat is woven in Donegal by Magee Weavers using their famous Donegal Tweed.
A striking coat that is structured to compliment a modern shape. Notice the signature fleck of Donegal tweed, and the moleskin trim on the collar and cuffs.
Two external pockets. Cute, internal heart shaped pocket. Single 10 inch back vent
Extremely flattering and sophisticated, the Pamela is the perfect addition to your country wardrobe this season
- 100% wool tweed woven in Donegal, Ireland
- Made from sustainable and recyclable fabrics and trims
- Tailored tweed mid-length coat in Magee Donegal tweed
- Modern structured coat with clean lines and princess seams for feminine cut
- Moleskin detailing on collar when worn up or down, depending on your preference
- Statement cuffs with moleskin trim and functional 3 buttons
- Tailored straight front closing with 4 buttons
- Classic dot lining with internal pocket
- Discreet front pockets on the waistline seam with magnetic snap
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)