- Original Steel Engraved Celtic Knot Ring is a classic and timeless piece of Celtic jewelry.
- Celtic knot symbols are believed to have spiritual meaning by encompassing an endless knotwork design which has no visual beginning nor ending - this signifies the timeless nature of our being by demonstrating the constant cycles of birth and rebirth.
- Celtic knots were also used as charm emblems to ward off illness or danger that might disrupt a calm and happy life and these were often given as gifts to bestow long life and luck to the wearer.
- Crafted from stainless steel
- Height 8mm
- Made in Ireland by master craftspeople
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details