Emma Tweed Herringbone Coat - Donegal Blue
This beautiful and unusual lightweight long coat is woven from a rich wool blend at Branigan's mill in Ireland. The multi-coloured herringbone pattern is created from Blue tones. It's finished with velvet trim on the pockets, cuffs and long edge as well as tortoise shell buttons.
The Emma is the perfect layer for all seasons and will be a staple of your wardrobe. A high button fastening collar and large front pockets will keep out the chill. It is perfectly finished with dark plum velvet piping.
- Made in Ireland of 100% Wool
- Herringbone pattern throughout
- Large collar and six button closure
- 2 working front pockets
- Natural, organic & easy-care
- Each Coat is Unique so Pattern May Vary Slightly
- Dry clean only
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)